5 benefits of registering at the CSD
Stefan on 5 January 2022
Registering at the CSD is a requirement for tenders and most contracts, but you can also enjoy a few additional benefits once you are registered at the CSD.
Here are the top 5 benefits of registering at the CSD:
- Companies registered at the CSD department will be notified of available tenders.
- Transparency - All of a company’s information will be available on the CSD’s database.
- A CSD registration number is a requirement when registering at the CIDB department. Companies registered at the CIDB will also be informed of available jobs and tenders.
- Companies can easily check their compliance information via their CSD profile, as the CSD will notify them of outstanding CIPC annual returns and SARS tax returns.
- All of a company’s information will be organized and easily accessible online via a single MAAA number.