1. What are these Terms?
These are the Terms that regulate your use of our Website and App, and our relationship with you. They create a legally binding contract between us, as soon as they apply.
2. The essential point of these Terms
We will have no obligations to you whatsoever and we will not be liable at all for any liability, damage or loss resulting from your use or inability to use our Website. You should not act in a way that relies on any information on our Website. You use our Website at your own risk.
3. Our Website
4. When do these Terms apply?
These Terms will apply if you access or use our Website. Don't use our Website if you don't absolutely agree to these Terms, as you can only use our Website on these Terms.
5. Other applicable terms
If there is a conflict between these Terms and the Commercial Terms, the Commercial Terms will apply.
6. Changes to our Website and/or these Terms
We have the unfettered right (as far as the law allows) to suspend, change or add to our Website, and to change or add to any of these Terms and such changes will apply as soon as they are made.
7. Use of our Website
You may not:
- distribute any content from our Website without our prior consent;
- use any technology, including but not limited to crawlers and spiders, to search our Website or obtain information from our Website;
- frame our Website or any pages;
- link to our Website in a manner other than through the homepage; or
- deep-link to any other pages in a way that would suggest that you own the intellectual property that belongs to us.
8. Intellectual property
All our intellectual property is ours, not yours: this means that you absolutely agree that all right, title and interest in, and to, any of our intellectual property (in its widest possible, legal and commercial sense) viewable and accessible from our Website is proprietary to us, and will remain so. You will not acquire any rights of any nature in respect of such intellectual property by using our Website, services or products.
9. Law and disputes
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in terms of South African laws. You consent that the Magistrates' Court will have jurisdiction even if the proceedings are otherwise beyond its jurisdiction.
10. Getting in touch
Please email us at [email protected] for any enquiries about our Website.
11. Legal disclosure
- Site owner: Govchain Proprietary Limited (trading as "Govchain"), registration number 2017/257825/07.
- Legal status: Govchain is a private company, duly incorporated in terms of the applicable laws of South Africa.
- Description of main business of Govchain: assisting in the registration of companies with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission.
- Email address: [email protected].
- Website address: https://www.govchain.co.za/.
- Physical address: 50 Long Street, Cape Town, South Africa, 8000.
- Postal address: 50 Long Street, Cape Town, South Africa, 8000.
- Registered address: 50 Long Street, Cape Town, South Africa, 8000.