Marketing and Communications | Cape Town | Full Time
Govchain is looking for a marketing manager to drive all aspects of marketing, social media management and external communications. You’ll be playing a key role in the growth of emerging market economies by accelerating the creation of new businesses.
Plan, design, create and execute marketing campaigns. Working closely with others, you will have the opportunity to craft, report on and build strategies for new marketing experiences across a variety of channels.
This role will drive awareness, interest and excitement for Govchain’s mission and products through proactive consumer lifestyle communications efforts.
We’re remote first - Working remotely with Govchain makes it possible to be part of a growing tech company, without relocating. Do fulfilling work, make a real impact, and own your role from the comfort of your home.
- Design and execute marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Create valuable content to publish on our social platforms, blog and other websites.
- Make sure we deliver an exceptional Govchain experience to users who reach out to us over social networks.
- Create strategic partnerships with like minded organizations.
- Increase media coverage.
- Monitor and maintain a positive sentiment.
- Work out how to spend a marketing budget as effectively as possible.
- Work with the design & development team to increase conversions on website traffic.
- A self-starter who instinctively and consistently creates personal and professional stretch goals and meets them.
- Interested in working in a high growth startup environment.
- Experienced in developing, pitching and securing stories with the media.
- A communicator with excellent writing, conversation and design skills.
- Interested in conversational marketing. Can speak to and has experience creating campaigns or experiences on conversational channels.