Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support | Cape Town / Remote | Full-time
The Customer Support Specialist is a challenging and rewarding role which presents the opportunity to engage with all of Govchain’s customers on a daily basis. The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for owning communications between Govchain and our customers. This includes answering phone calls, responding to emails and explaining the incorporation process and requirements. The Customer Support Specialist is also responsible for maintaining our relationship through the entire customer lifetime.
The Customer Support Specialist should have strong verbal communication, writing, follow up and problem solving skills and should be results oriented to deliver the customers’ expectations. Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required.
We’re remote first - Working remotely with Govchain makes it possible to be part of a growing tech company, without relocating. Do fulfilling work, make a real impact, and own your role from the comfort of your home.
- Spend majority of your time interacting with users on Intercom and occasionally by phone.
- Optimize our external documentation.
- Work closely with the team to improve our product offering and processes.
- Spend time analyzing our internal processes to help scale the support operations.
- Gain unique insights into the challenges thousands of entrepreneurs face when starting new companies.
- Able to communicate quickly and clearly.
- Willing to engage with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- Interested to learn about a quickly changing product and new subject matter (even if a little out of your depth).
- Able to deal with 50-180 realtime enquiries per day.
- Cool under pressure.
- Proud to maintain our excellent customer service.